Our Sesame Seed Oil is made from raw, cold pressed sesame seeds derived from the flowering sesame plant, known as Sesamum indicum. Our 100% Natural, Cold Pressed Sesame Seed Oil is rich in flavor and packed with antioxidants, vitamin E, lignans, sesamol, sesaminol, and phytosterols.
Delicious and nutty in flavor, Sesame Seed Oil pairs well with sauces, marinates, salads, soups, vegetable dishes, side dishes, baking and deserts. You can also apply our Sesame Seed Oil directly to the skin and hair or use in place of other carrier oils in your favorite DIY skin care products.
- 100% Natural & Cold Pressed – By using a cold-pressed method of extraction our oils are made without heat, which is the closest possible to the natural state, giving them the most color, odor, and flavor. We do not use other methods such as expeller, solvent, and RBD that use a chemical process to extract the oil from the seeds.
- Healthy Heart – Rich in omega -3, -6, & -9 fatty acids, Sesame Seed Oil can help lower your risk of heart disease, reduce cholesterol levels, and promote a healthy heart.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties – Sesame Seed Oil has been used across the world in traditional medical practices to help reduce joint paint and treat wounds, menstrual cramps, and toothaches.
- Healthy Skin & Hair – Rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, Sesame Seed Oil can improve hair and skin shine and strength without clogging your pores.
- Glass Bottle – Preserving the nutrients and integrity of the oil.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.