Our Hemp Seed Oil is cold pressed from hemp seeds, which contains no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Hemp Seed Oil is known for its many nutritional benefits and is safe to use internally and externally.
Our Hemp Seed Oil is nutty in flavor with a green color. It’s ideal for salad dressings, dips, sauces, smoothies, vegetable soups, and legumes. You can also apply our Hemp Seed Oil directly to the skin and hair or use in place of carrier oils in your favorite DIY skin care products.
- 100% Natural & Cold Pressed – By using a cold-pressed method of extraction our oils are made without heat, which is the closest possible to the natural state, giving them the most color, odor, and flavor. We do not use other methods such as expeller, solvent, and RBD that use a chemical process to extract the oil from the seeds.
- 3:1 Ratio of Omega-6 To Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids – Our Hemp Seed Oil aids and supports a healthy heart and brain.
- Skin and Anti-Aging Benefits - Due to the high content of both, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, hemp seed oil is a wonderful moisturizer that can help increase skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues. When applied topically, it can also help with a number of skin conditions including: Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema. The oleic and linoleic acid in Hemp Seed Oil play an important role in anti-aging and overall skin health.
- Packed with Antioxidants - In particular, vitamin E, which helps to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Glass Bottle – Preserving the nutrients and integrity of the oil.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
<iframe src="https://meetmable.com/referralwidget/button/fromthesun-oils" width="330" height="50" scrolling="no" style="margin:0 auto;border:none;display:block;max-width:100%;"></iframe>