Walnuts, packed rich with nutrients and antioxidants, have been used for thousands of years across the world for numerous nutritional and medicinal purposes. Our Walnut Oil is slowly cold pressed to extract precious oils rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, and L-arginine. Walnut Oil contains about 75% of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Therefore, these acids should be consumed in moderation. In addition, walnut oil is the biggest source of vitamin F.
Thanks to its sophisticated and smooth taste, it is an essential component of Greek, French, and American cuisine. Rich nutty flavor that pairs well with desserts, breads, salads, soups, vegetable dishes, sauces, and marinades. You can also apply our Walnut Oil directly to the skin and hair or use in place of other carrier oils in your favorite DIY skin care products.
- 100% Natural & Cold Pressed – By using a cold-pressed method of extraction our oils are made without heat, which is the closest possible to the natural state, giving them the most color, odor, and flavor. We do not use other methods such as expeller, solvent, and RBD that use a chemical process to extract the oil from the seeds.
- Healthy Heart – The Omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid, is considered a “good fat” that can help reduce your risk of heart disease and lower cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Properties – Walnut Oil is rich in antioxidants that can help lower blood sugar levels, fight oxidative stress, reduce inflammation, and improve your memory and concentration.
- Healthy Skin – The Omega -3 and -6 fatty acids, along with its anti-inflammatory properties, make Walnut Oil excellent for topical use. It can help with skin growth and fight inflammatory skin disorders, such as psoriasis.
- Glass Bottle – Preserving the nutrients and integrity of the oil.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.