Amaranth is defined as a “never-fading flower” in Greek. Various Amaranthus species were grown by the Aztecs 5,000 to 6,000 years ago, prior to the disruption of the South American civilization by the Spanish conquistadors. Amaranth is naturally gluten-free and rich in fiber, protein, micronutrients and antioxidants.
Our 100% natural, cold pressed Amaranth Oil is rich in squalene which is highly praised for its antioxidants and its ability to help boost the immune system and protect the body from damaging free radicals.
Our Amaranth Oil is nutty in flavor and works well in a variety of dishes, including: vegetable soups, smoothies, salads, legumes, pasta, and smoothies. You can also apply our Amaranth Oil directly to the skin and hair or use in place of carrier oils in your favorite DIY skin care products.
- 100% Natural & Cold Pressed – By using a cold-pressed method of extraction our oils are made without heat which is the closest possible to the natural state, giving them the most color, odor, and flavor. We do not use other methods such as expeller, solvent, and RBD that use a chemical process to extract the oil from the seeds.
- Glow from the inside an out – Amaranth Oil has numerous of health and beauty benefits when take internally or applied externally.
- Rich in Squalene – Amaranth Oil is the leading natural plant-based source for squalene. Squalene is highly praised for its antioxidant and skin-protecting effects. When used externally – this can help boost hydration to your skin and increase hair shine and strength. When taken internally – Squalene can help improve mental performance. When squalene and water fuse, oxygen is released into our bodies’ remotest cells to stimulate metabolism and boosts immunity.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Omega-6 - This powerful plant can help protect our bodies from the damaging free radicals and turn dull and tired-looking skin into a glowing, moisturized skin.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin - With its high content of Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, Amaranth Oil can moisturize your skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Glass Bottle – Preserving the integrity and nutrients in the oil.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
It is too soon to tell, but I like the flavor. I used on skin, hair, and my breakfast.
Using Amaranth Oil for many years I am satisfied completely. This oil is very tasty and valuable food.
My experience using this oil is very positive and I satisfied using that. HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT is very good food
My experience using Amaranth Oil for several years is positive. This oil is a health-giving product and moreover has nice taste
using this oil for several years, my experience about amaranth oil very positive. moreover, the oil is very tasty