Chaffles with Pumpkin Seed Oil Dip
Are you are trying to maintain a low carb diet but you really miss bread dipped in oil like you get at Italian restaurants? Try this recipe! It takes amazing and the slightly cheesy taste from the Chaffle goes great with the Pumpkin Seed Oil Dip!
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Almond Flour
Pumpkin Seed Oil Dip
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Rosemary
- Pinch Red Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese
- FromTheSun Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Heat your waffle maker.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes (until desired doneness).
- Remove and let sit for a few minutes to allow the chaffle to get crispy.
Oil Dip Directions
- Mix all ingredients (except the oil, cheese and the minced garlic) in a shallow bowl.
- When you are ready to serve, mix in the minced garlic.
- Pour the Pumpkin Seed Oil on top until desired consistency.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and serve with chaffles!
For the video tutorial watch on TikTok HERE!