- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup sliced, frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons amaranth oil
- Optional: Honey or agave nectar to sweeten to taste, if desired
- Add ingredients to the blender in this order: almond milk or coconut milk, frozen banana, frozen strawberries.
- Blend until completely smooth. Add optional honey or agave nectar to taste to sweeten if desired (add about a teaspoon and blend to start before increasing amount).
- Serve with amaranth sprinkled on top or stirred in.